MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & COLLABORATION
Our Office 365 and Collaboration project has been setup to assist members of the Digital Partnership to both recognise the transformational potential of using a consistent collaboration platform within each council and to provide concrete deliverables to assist any council in making their desired steps within their O365 transformation journey.
In 2020, we will focus on:
- Office 365 summary;
- Office 365 implementation;
- Moving from Lotus notes to Office 365;
- Federating calendars externally;
- Business cases for moving to Office 365;
- The right security model for Office 365 and;
- Collaborative procurement for partner councils.
To assist in the understanding of the needs and requirements of this project, we will create a 'Marketing Pack' which will be published in early 2020.
Once you have read through this pack, we would encourage anyone wanting to get involved to complete our registration form and the team will be in touch to begin this collaboration.